Boarding School Program
Post-graduate semester or academic year at a US boarding school
Why take a gap year between high school and university? A better question is, why not?
The year between high school and university, often referred as the ‘gap year,’ can be an essential time of growth and opportunity. It provides an opportunity to:
- Experience a different culture and learn a new language by studying abroad
- Gain independence, maturity and study skills to enhance your future success
- Dedicate time to focus on your personal wellbeing and “re-charging your batteries”
- Provide additional time to improve your grades or SAT scores
- Stand out to future universities and employers looking for courageous, open-minded and global participants
The benefits are many!
Etw partners with highly-regarded boarding schools offering reputable post-graduate programs. Each program provides you the flexibility to meet your unique goals. If you seek a rigorous course of study involving many upper level classes, this challenging environment will prepare you for the fast pace of a strong academic program at the university level. You will benefit from the additional time, support and structured independence necessary to bridge the gap between high school and university. If interested, the college counselor at each school will personally guide you through the university application process.
Regardless of your academic goal, you will improve your English and experience a new culture in a way that only living abroad can provide – a journey which lasts a lifetime!
OUR BOARDING SCHOOLS: